IT Project Manager – HR Rollout
You will be located in our Group IT department, which is the Group’s central IT organisation and consists of about 60 employees in Denmark and abroad.
- Plan and Execute IT projects – dialogue with stakeholders to identify requirements, ensure that design and solution are aligned with the project goals
- Manage the project resources, schedule and deliveries, optimize and control cost
- Report to steering committee and guide and facilitate the decision process, and ensure that project risks are managed proactively
- Represent technical requirements such as data protection, IT security requirements and IT architecture
- Establish operational organisation (IT) and secure the delivery of the IT platform to daily IT operations with the overall IT organisation.
- High level of personal drive and self-motivation, willing to take on ownership
- Strong project management skills with technological IT project experience
- Analytical, enthusiastic and energetic about problem solving
- Actively listens to and strives to understand colleagues and user needs and wants
- Able to communicate with a variety of different stakeholders, e.g. management
- Able to prioritize and concentrate on what is most critical to achieve
- Knowledge and Experience in HR processes & technologies is an advantage.
We offer you an exciting and challenging job in an expanding international company. You will have a position with a high level of freedom and influence in a professional and dynamic working environment where mutual trust and respect is highly weighted.
The job will have domicile in Falck Head Quarter in Copenhagen. As Falck’s activities are branched out worldwide, travelling activities may be expected. There will not be actual expatriation.
Please apply via this LINK. Deadline for applications is 26/6/2017, with expected start date as soon as possible thereafter.
For more than 100 years, it has been Falck’s mission to prevent accidents, disease and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and to rehabilitate people after illness and injury. Falck has business activities in more than 40 countries, on five continents. It consists of four business areas, Assistance, Emergency, Healthcare and Safety Services. Falck has approximately 38.000 employees around the world. Read more at www.falck.com.