Student Assistant – Falck Emergency Business Development
Falck was established in 1906 and is a global company with business areas in Emergency, Assistance, Healthcare and Safety Services. Falck is an international organisation whose objectives are to prevent accidents, disease and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and to rehabilitate people after illness and injury. Currently present in 45 countries, 6 continents and with more than 38,000 employees, Falck have realised revenues of approximated DKK 16 billion in 2016.
The business stream Falck Emergency is the global leader in ambulance services, patient transport and fire services.
As a Student Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Falck Emergency Business Development team and refer to one of the Business Development Managers.
Assignments will include:
- Assist decision makers with analysis and presentations
- Assist management with administration tasks such as expenses, travel statements etc.
- Other ad hoc projects
We expect the following from you:
- You are a top-performing student doing the last part of your Bachelor’s Degree or the first part of your Master’s. A profile with a strong background in finance is preferred
- Interested in accounting, financial analysis and strategy
- Excellent analytical skills as well as solid communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office package – in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Outgoing and ambitious
- Fluent in English, while having a basic understanding of the Danish language. Additional language skills are an advantage.
We can offer you:
- Exciting challenges and responsibility in close cooperation with Business Development team in order to assist decision makers
- The opportunity to develop a high level of business understanding within business development
- One of Denmark’s best known and most reputable companies
- Working hours are expected to be 15-20 hours per week with flexibility from both parties
- A workplace located in the heart of Copenhagen.
Submit your cover letter, CV and university grade transcript via this LINK no later than 10-07-2017.
Note: The position will be staffed as soon as possible – applications will thus be handled continuously. We therefore urge all interested applicants to send the application as soon as possible.
In case you have any questions, please contact Business Analyst Tomas Mayne at firstname.lastname@example.org