Head of Finance IT– common finance systems
Falck Group has been expanding for several years and it is now time to consolidate. Our strategy is to become One Falck and a truly global company harvesting the synergies of being global by increasing collaboration, sharing best practices and standardize our processes. As part of this journey, we are now looking for a colleague to head Finance IT department that is to develop and rollout group wide solutions.
Can you lead a small department with Finance IT experts, manage Navision and other Finance IT solutions, rollout in a global corporate, with many people involved throughout the world? You may be the right for this job.
You will be located in our Group IT department, which is the Group’s central IT organisation.
- Manage the development of the common systems and rollout across Falck Group
- Manage the operations (Application Management) of Group Finance solutions
- Mange the operations and service level of existing standalone Navision deployments
- Ensure adequate level resources and competences within the department
- Take active role as PM and coordinating Finance IT projects and systems rollout
- Administration of the department budget and the financing of the department services
- Ensure tight cooperation with Group Finance and together build a virtual Finance Centre of Excellence for Finance IT.
We are offering:
- High level of freedom, trust, and influence
- A very exciting and challenging job in a heavily expanding international company
- A professional and dynamic working environment
- A department with good colleagues, where mutual respect is highly weighted
- High level of personal drive and self-motivation, willing to take on ownership
- Able to actively listens to and strives to understand employees, colleagues and users
- Able to communicate with a variety of different stakeholders, e.g. Management
- Able to prioritize and concentrate on what is most critical to achieve
- Comfortable in working with change management
- Leadership, personal management and administrative experience
- Relevant work experience – such as business analyst, project manager, application manager or IT manager
- Experience with Dynamics NAV, projects implementing finance modules is an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential
Please apply via this LINK. Deadline for applications is 26/6/2017, with expected start date as soon as possible thereafter.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Ran Segoli, Director of Group IT on +45 30 57 46 23.
For more than 100 years, it has been Falck’s mission to prevent accidents, disease and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and to rehabilitate people after illness and injury. Falck has business activities in more than 40 countries, on five continents. It consists of four business areas, Assistance, Emergency, Healthcare and Safety Services. Falck has approximately 38.000 employees around the world. Read more at www.falck.com.